The versions on this page are generally early versions which come with the usual health warning with regards to typos and errors. See the relevant journal for the final version.
On locally quasiconformal Teichmueller spaces, with Zhou Zemin
Quasiconformality and hyperbolic skew, with C. Ackermann
27. Superattracting fixed points of quasiregular mappings with D.A.Nicks, Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, 36, no.3, (2016), 781-793.
26. Dynamics of mappings with constant complex dilatation with R.Fryer, Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, 36, no.2 (2016), 514-549.
25. Unicritical Blaschke products and domains of ellipticity, Qual. Th. Dyn. Sys., 14, no.1 (2015), 25-38.
20. The Julia set and the fast escaping set of a quasiregular mapping with W.Bergweiler and D.A.Nicks, Comp. Meth. Func. Th., 14, no.2 (2014), 209-218.
19. The moduli space of Riemann surfaces of large genus with J.Kahn and V.Markovic, Geometric and Functional Analysis, 23, no.3 (2013), 867-887.
15. Iteration of quasiregular tangent functions in three dimensions with D.A.Nicks, Conform. Geom. Dyn., 16 (2012), 1-21. See this gallery for related images.
14. Julia sets of uniformly quasiregular mappings are uniformly perfect with D.A.Nicks, Math. Proc. Cam. Phil. Soc., 151, no.3 (2011), 541-550.
9. Integer points of analytic functions in a half-plane with J.K.Langley, Proc. Edin. Math. Soc., 52, no.3 (2009) 619-630.
7. Slowly growing meromorphic functions and the zeros of differences with J.K.Langley and J.Meyer, Math. Proc. R. Ir. Acad., 109A(2) (2009), 147-154.
3. Gaussian integer points of functions analytic in a half-plane, Math. Proc. Cam. Phil. Soc., 145, no.2 (2008), 257-272.
2. Local rigidity of infinite dimensional Teichmüller spaces, J. London Math. Soc., (2) 74 (2006) 26-40.
1. On the zeros of functions in the Bers space (ps), Publications de l'Institut Mathématique, Nouvelle série, tome 75, (89) (2004) 185-197 (with V.Markovic). (Note that the proof of Theorem 4.5 can charitably be called unclear. Refer to my thesis below, pages 114-120, for a complete proof. Section 3.5 of my thesis gives a different proof of Theorem 4.5 using Teichmüller theory)
My PhD Thesis entitled Local Rigidity of Infinite Dimensional Teichmüller Spaces, essentially a combination of my first two papers.
Perhaps you would like to read the preface with the list of contents?
Talk on Generalized Derivatives, U of I, March 2019.
Talk on Infinitesimal spaces, AMS Sectional meeting, Hunter College, NY, May 2017.
Talk on Quasiregular Poincare linearizers, U of I, October 2013, and Graduate Center, NY, February 2014.
Slides from a mini-course on Infinite dimensional Teichmueller spaces, Morelia, Mexico, July/August 2013.
Talk on decomposing diffeomorphisms of the sphere, Ahlfors-Bers Colloquium, Rice University, Houston, March 2011.
Talk on Quasiregular dynamics, at the Dynamics Seminar, University of Warwick, November 2009, an updated version of this talk at the Analysis Seminar, University of Glasgow, September 2009. The most recent version is this one given at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, May 2010. The accompanying pictures can be viewed here.
Talk on Asymptotic Teichmüller spaces, Summer school in Conformal Geometry and Potential Theory, NUI Maynooth, June 2009.
Talk on q-differences and target functions, given at CMFT conference, Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey, June 2009.
Talk on Escaping sets of quasiregular mappings, given at the Aspects of Transcendental Dynamics meeting at Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany, June 2008.
Talk on Bi-Lipschitz mappings of Teichmüller spaces, given at Ahlfors-Bers Colloquium, Rutgers University, Newark, US, May 2008.
Jordan Normal Form is an article I wrote to help Warwick undergraduates find the Jordan Normal Form of 2x2 and 3x3 matrices.