We use this page mostly to store information about p-adic numbers.
The p-adics are formed by completing the rationals with respect to various
non-archimedean metrics; thus the material on metric spaces
is likely to be relevant.
- 11S05: Polynomials
- 11S15: Ramification and extension theory
- 11S20: Galois theory
- 11S23: Integral representations
- 11S25: Galois cohomology, See also 12Gxx, 16H05
- 11S31: Class field theory; p-adic formal groups, See also 14L05
- 11S37: Langlands-Weil conjectures, nonabelian class field theory, See also 11Fxx, 22E50
- 11S40: Zeta functions and L-functions, See also 11M41, 19F27
- 11S45: Algebras and orders, and their zeta functions, See also 11R52, 11R54, 16H05, 16Kxx
- 11S70: K-theory of local fields, See also 19Fxx
- 11S80: Other analytic theory (analogues of beta and gamma functions, p-adic integration, etc.)
- 11S85: Other nonanalytic theory
- 11S90: Prehomogeneous vector spaces [new in 2000]
- 11S99: None of the above but in this section
Parent field: 11: Number Theory
Browse all (old) classifications for this area at the AMS.
- Iwasawa, Kenkichi, "Local class field theory", The Clarendon Press, Oxford University Press, New York, 1986. 155pp. ISBN 0-19-504030-9
- Gouvêa, Fernando Q.: "p-adic numbers: an introduction", Universitext, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1993. 282 pp. ISBN 3-540-56844-1
See also the references for number theory in general.
You can reach this page through http://www.math-atlas.org/welcome.html
Last modified 2000/01/14 by Dave Rusin. Mail: